[aerogear-dev] native ui

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Tue Jan 20 12:38:19 EST 2015

On 01/20/2015 04:40 AM, Erik Jan de Wit wrote:
>> Sounds like a good project for a student on the "Google Summer of Code"?
>>
> Right, or I could do it while I ‘wait’ for iOS and android sync libraries
Or you could help us with the sync libraries.

Right now passos and I are discussing making APIs to connect with the
sync server and FeedHenry's services.  After we figure out what that
will look like from an API/usage standpoint we can begin designing that
code.  After that point we will need to figure out how to work it into
the Android Sync Adapter framework (which will probably require some
work on the auth/authz end).

We've got a planning gist right now to define our epics before we make
individual JIRA tasks.

https://gist.github.com/secondsun/68cbbc54366b653f57d6

If you could become a FH sync expert this week it would do amazing
things for our ability to move forward.

Summers Pittman