[aerogear-dev] Question about next version of draft-thomson-webpush-protocol-00

Idel Pivnitskiy idel.pivnitskiy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 04:38:29 EDT 2015

Hello Martin, Elio and Brian,

Thanks for the great work on WebPush protocol!

I'm a student of NRNU MEPhI and this year I take part in GSoC [1] with
AeroGear team [2]. I'm working on experimental project, which is called
"Aerogear WebPush Server" [3].
I'm watching for updates of WebPush protocol and discussions in this
mailing list and I will update our project to support the latest version.
I want to know about your current plans, when do you plan to release a new
draft? Maybe you know an approximate month?

Best regards,
Idel Pivnitskiy

[1] https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2015
[2] https://aerogear.org/