[aerogear-dev] Push message encryption to support PushMessageData of Push API

Idel Pivnitskiy idel.pivnitskiy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 23:38:02 EDT 2016

I've implemented encryption of push message payload for WebPush variant.
Here are two different solutions for the same problem, which use different
libs:

   1. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/pull/747
   2. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/pull/742

I also updated my previous example for js cookbook. Now it supports push
notifications with payloads too:
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-js-cookbook/pull/16

But I have a problem with java.security and Bouncy Castle provider. When
you send a push message, a server gets an exception
*java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException:
parameter object not a ECParameterSpec*. For more information and to look
at the full stack trace, go to the PRs.

Could anyone look at this and help me to resolve this problem?

Thanks,
Idel Pivnitskiy
--
Twitter: @idelpivnitskiy <https://twitter.com/idelpivnitskiy>