[aerogear-dev] Android oauth2 logout from Facebook/Google

bianghouse bianghouse at yahoo.it
Sat Feb 13 04:12:57 EST 2016

Hi, I'd like to know if there's a way to perform a logout or revoke access
from socialproviders.
I'm currently using Android Authorization (OAuth2) to connect my app to
social-platforms.
Taking a look at AuthzModule interface it declares the following methods

 public boolean isAuthorized();
public boolean hasCredentials();
 public void requestAccess(Activity activity, Callback<String> callback);
 public boolean refreshAccess();
public void deleteAccount();

I tried with deleteAcccount() method with no luck, when I try to login with
a new login user  no OAuthWebViewDialog appears and my app redirects to
succeeded login with the old credentials.

Thanks in advance.
M.