[aerogear-dev] GSoC plan for WebPush

Idel Pivnitskiy idel.pivnitskiy at gmail.com
Tue May 17 12:03:28 EDT 2016

> Does it make sense starting with more focused examples? Showing
> Chrome/Firefox receiving message via the WebPush APIs from the standalone
> WebPush Server ?

I think that we don't need our WebPush Server for Chrome/Firefox support.
Because it possible to send push messages to Chrome only through GCM, using
their API-key.

> I think we can also remove the SimplePush from the master branch of UPS,
> while on this project, no ?

Think that it could be done at the end of the summer, if there are no
reasons to keep it. After or during the integration of WebPush Server to
UPS. I prefer after, like it was with Doclet and Miredot.

Best regards,
Idel Pivnitskiy
--
Twitter: @idelpivnitskiy <https://twitter.com/idelpivnitskiy>