[aerogear-dev] Location of Docs

Jose Miguel Gallas Olmedo jgallaso at redhat.com
Tue Feb 13 02:49:24 EST 2018

Hi Paul,

think docs should live into their respective repos (including references
and guides) since it's always easier for everyone to find them.
Documentation about services in the -apb repos, SDKs in -sdk repos and so
on.

At a meeting a few weeks ago, we decided not to centralize all the docs for
> mobile.next, because:
> * keep docs closer to code
> * keep docs and code versioned together
> * allow devs update docs in same repo as they are working
> We also decided not to create sidecar repos, eg a mobile-<service>-docs
> repo.

Assuming *we *as in *we, Aerogear, *several of docs from
https://github.com/aerogear/mobile-docs/
<https://github.com/aerogear/mobile-docs/tree/master/services> should be
moved into their respective repos.

I however think mobile-docs would be good to have general documentation and
how-tos that affects several services or the platform itself like
*adding-services-to-ansible-broker.adoc*.

Regards,

JOSE MIGUEL GALLAS OLMEDO

ASSOCIATE QE, mobile

Red Hat