[aerogear-dev] Location of Docs

David Martin davmarti at redhat.com
Tue Feb 13 06:57:03 EST 2018

On 13 February 2018 at 11:15, Jose Miguel Gallas Olmedo <jgallaso at redhat.com
> wrote:

> So what you're saying (and I like it) is:
>

> @Paul That's correct.
>
> Actually I was thinking if it wouldn't be better to name it
> *mobile-guides* (or something similar) instead of mobile-docs? It might
> be confusing to have so many "docs" around. But I might be wrong, it's just
> an idea.
>
> I'm assuming that the release tagging for <service>-apb repo is always the
>> 'version number' we want to communicate to end users?
>

> I'm not sure about the tagging but @David might know the answer?

There is tagging on (some?) apbs with a version to date.
e.g.
https://github.com/aerogearcatalog/keycloak-apb/tree/0.0.6
But that may have been from the proof of concept phase.
I'm sure we can rely on some version tagging going forward though as we do
a 'release' of 5.x (whatever that means)

--
David Martin
Red Hat Mobile