[Aerogear-users] Problems deplying aerogear in kubernetes with wildfly eap

vfbsilva vfbsilva at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 14:17:22 EDT 2017

Summers, seems I was missing:

/./bin/ups-migrator update/

It was not clear from me when building the image I needed to perform this
step. Now I'm facing some SSL miss configuration,  whenever I try to acess
/ag-push/ or /auth I get an SSL error:

/Exception handling request to /ag-push/: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable
to resolve realm public key remotely/

the image ships with self-signed certs under:

*standalone/configuration/certs/*

I've ran certificate.sh providing my domain name and adding it to
standalone.xml still seems it is not importing my key. What am I missing?