[Aerogear-users] Problems deplying aerogear in kubernetes with wildfly eap

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Wed Jul 5 08:35:01 EDT 2017

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 2:17 PM, vfbsilva <vfbsilva at gmail.com> wrote:

> Summers, seems I was missing:
>
> /./bin/ups-migrator update/
>
> It was not clear from me when building the image I needed to perform this
> step. Now I'm facing some SSL miss configuration,  whenever I try to acess
> /ag-push/ or /auth I get an SSL error:
>
> /Exception handling request to /ag-push/: java.lang.RuntimeException:
> Unable
> to resolve realm public key remotely/
>

> the image ships with self-signed certs under:
>
> *standalone/configuration/certs/*
>
> I've ran certificate.sh providing my domain name and adding it to
> standalone.xml still seems it is not importing my key. What am I missing?

Looping back in for posterity :

The ag-auth deployment isn't running in Kubernetes for some reason.  The
error you are getting is from the auth system not deploying not from SSL.
The realm public key is a configuration option there.  I've created
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-1747 with more details.  However
that issue may never get fixed because we are splitting up auth from the
deployed package "soon".  Since auth will be deployed separately the
problem just won't exist any more.

Summers