[Apiman-user] How to update backend implementation URL for published Service without changing the version

Sanjay Melinamani mssanjay at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 12:19:29 EST 2015

Hi All,
I am using APIMAN 1.1.9 and for an existing API that I have published to
consumers, I like to change its backend implementation end point URL
without changing the API service version.
I updated the backend implementation URL in database table
"service_versions". I can see the updated URL from UI but still the gateway
is using the old implementation URL specified.
Does it cache the implementation URL once the service is published ? Is
there anyway I can update  the implementation URL for an existing service?

Appreciate your time and help.

Thanks
Sanjay