[Apiman-user] Docker image for Apiman 1.1.9.Final

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Tue Nov 17 10:53:07 EST 2015

Alas we do not control the tagging of that docker image and sometimes
forget to check to see if it was done.  This time it was overlooked by
the /r/jboss guys.  :)

I should be building now.  Keep an eye on it and if you don't see a
1.1.9.Final docker image sometime soon let me know.

Looks like there might be some docker hub issues ATM that may delay things.

-Eric