[Apiman-user] Amazon ES 443 issue

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Fri Feb 26 13:35:16 EST 2016

I think the solution to the problem you are referencing can be found here:

http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/apiman-user/2015-December/000453.html

It was an issue with the ordering of properties (standalone.xml
properties vs. properties in apiman.properties).

If this doesn't sound relevant, I'd be happy to try and help with given
additional context.  :)

-Eric