[Apiman-user] Amazon ES 443 issue

Kurt Stam kstam at redhat.com
Fri Feb 26 13:48:23 EST 2016

Hi Santhosh, the stack trace suggests that it simply can't get to the
endpoint. Can you try

1. do  wget '*search-testapi-....us-west-2.es.amazonaws.com:443
<http://us-west-2.es.amazonaws.com:443>' (whatever the full ES URL is you
are using)*

*2. If 1 works then log into the apiman-gateway container using*

*docker exec -it <container id>*

*where you can find the container-id from *

*docker ps | grep apiman-gateway*

*(or in the latest fabric8 console you can get a terminal too)*

*and then execute the same wget from step 1 (or curl) to ES and see if that
works*

*--Kurt*

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 12:45 PM, Santhosh <santhoshjoy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Eric and Team,
>

>    I saw a discussion you were doing about Amazon ES when we try to
> connect through 443 (below is the link). Did you guys find out any solution
> for it.
>

> http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/apiman-user/2015-December/000423.html
>

>   I am facing the same and trying to reach you to get If you have any
> solutions for it.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Santhosh
>
> --