[Apiman-user] Replacing Keycloak

Amit Joshi amit.joshi at markit.com
Mon Jan 25 15:18:51 EST 2016

Hello,

I have the following setup:

Ping server -> external https url  (something like https://pingfederate.mydomain.com) - through an apache reverse proxy. Real server is pingfederate001.internal.com.
APIman  -> external https url (something like https://apiman.mydomain.com) through ab apache reverse proxy. Real server is apiman001.internal.com.

I am trying to replace keycloak with ping federate in APIMan.  I have

-          Disabled the integrated Keycloak.

-          Changed the <kc:auth-server-url>https://pingfederate.mydomain.com/as/token.oauth2</kc:auth-server-url<https://pingfederate.mydomain.com/as/token.oauth2%3c/kc:auth-server-url>>

However, when I access I see the following as the redirect - which is clearly wrong:

https://pingfederate.mydomain.com/as/token.oauth2/relams/apiman/protocol/openid_connect/auth?
with the following parameters:
response_type=code
client_id=apimanui
redirect_uri=http://apiman001.internal.com

I looked the code for the keycloak plugin but can't seem to see where the redirect is generated or set. I assume it is some additional properties or settings that I have to do or change code for so I can generate a Ping friendly redirect url etc.

Appreciate any help or any pointers.

Regards,

Amit Joshi

This e-mail, including accompanying communications and attachments, is strictly confidential and only for the intended recipient. Any retention, use or disclosure not expressly authorised by Markit is prohibited. This email is subject to all waivers and other terms at the following link: http://www.markit.com/en/about/legal/email-disclaimer.page

Please visit http://www.markit.com/en/about/contact/contact-us.page for contact information on our offices worldwide.