[Apiman-user] [APIMAN] Failed to retire apis after docker restart

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Fri Mar 1 09:05:54 EST 2019

Is your Gateway also configured to use MySQL?  The Manager and Gateway
layers can have different storage mechanisms.  For example, one can use SQL
and the other can use Elasticsearch.  If the gateway is not configured to
use some sort of external persistence storage, then every time the docker
image is restarted you will lose all of your published APIs.  It is
possible that is what's happening here.