[Apiman-user] Apiman 1.2.9 Wildfly - How to capture bodies

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Fri Mar 1 09:13:34 EST 2019

I don't think there is a way to log the full request/response payloads at
the moment, mainly because of the performance implications.  However, you
could pretty easily implement a custom policy for this.

http://www.apiman.io/latest/developer-guide.html#_plugins
http://www.apiman.io/latest/developer-guide.html#_contributing_a_policy