[bv-dev] Can't find jboss-test-audit in the BV TCK

Antonio Goncalves antonio.mailing at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 08:11:17 EST 2012

Hi all,

I wanted to play with the BV TCK. I've downloaded it, read the instruction,
but the code doesn't compile because of these two dependencies :

            <dependency>
                <groupId>org.jboss.test-audit</groupId>
                <artifactId>jboss-test-audit-api</artifactId>
                <version>${jboss.test.audit.version}</version>
            </dependency>
            <dependency>
                <groupId>org.jboss.test-audit</groupId>
                <artifactId>jboss-test-audit-impl</artifactId>
                <version>${jboss.test.audit.version}</version>
            </dependency>

In the pom.xml there are two repositories :

* https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/snapshots/
Nothing in there

* https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/
Needs a user/pwd

I crawled the Maven central but couldn't find anything.

Do you know which repository I should add to have all
the org.jboss.test-audit artifacts ?

Thanks

--
Antonio Goncalves