[bv-dev] New EG member: Christian Kaltepoth

Christian Kaltepoth christian at kaltepoth.de
Sun Sep 4 12:32:12 EDT 2016

Hey Gunnar, Hey all,

thank you very much for the introduction. I'm very happy to be part of this
expert group. A few words about myself:

My name is Christian Kaltepoth. I'm senior developer with ingenit in
Dortmund, Germany. I've been working with Java EE for many many years.
And I've been using BV since the first release especially in the context of
JPA, JAX-RS and JAX-WS. As Gunnar already mentioned I'm also member of the
JSR 371 (MVC 1.0) expert group and worked a lot on the BV integration in
the spec and in the RI. I'm also a regular open source contributor and
involved in projects like Apache DeltaSpike, Rewrite, Togglz and a frequent
speaker at conferences

I'm looking forward to work with you on BV 2.0. My special interest is the
alignment with Java 8 and to improve the integration with other
specifications, especially JAX-RS and MVC 1.0.

I'll try to catch up with the current discussions and proposals in the next
days.

Christian

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to say a warm welcome to our latest expert group member:
> Christian Kaltepoth!
>
> Christian works with ingenit GmbH in Dortmund, Germany, is a long time
> user of Java EE and also serves in the expert group for MVC 1.0 (JSR 371).
> I'm sure we can use his connections with the MVC and JAX-RS communities to
> further drive the integration of BV and these techs.
>
> Christian, I'm very happy to have you aboard and please feel free to
> introduce yourself in more depth if you like and let us know what your
> wishes and ideas are towards BV 2.0.
>
> Cheers,

Christian Kaltepoth
Blog: http://blog.kaltepoth.de/