[cdi-dev] Early Draft Review 1

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 11:57:14 EDT 2011

All,

I would like to submit EDR 1 next week by Tuesday. I realise this is tight, but as I am speaking about CDI 1.1 at JavaOne, it's an excellent opportunity to present something to the community. I think most people have been keeping up on JIRA/GitHub anyway, so there won't be any surprises. Note that this is only an EDR (an Alpha in software speak) meant to get extra feedback from the somewhat-less-involved community. We can still change stuff after this, and I fully plan to submit a second EDR with all features in.

I'll be merging in all the reviewed changes (per standard policy) now, adding a preface to the spec explaining what's changed (and where to look to find more) and send that out for review.

As always, speak if you disagree :-)

Pete