[cdi-dev] [TCK] Multi ClassLoader unit tests?

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Mon Jun 4 09:47:14 EDT 2012

> To be honest I don't quite understand... could you describe your use-case it
> in more detail?
>
> So far it seems you have an EAR with one EJB jar "A" that contains
> interface X. And two WARs "B" and "C" - both contain
> @SessionScoped impl and declare dependency on "A".

not a dependency on A but they IMPLEMENT A.

There is no impl of A at all on the shared EJB level, just on webapp level.

Imo both Weld and OWB currently create their proxies based on the type of the injected Bean. But we must create the proxy based on the type of the injection point instead!

LieGrue,
strub