[dna-dev] JBoss DNA 0.3 is released

Randall Hauch rhauch at redhat.com
Fri Nov 14 09:46:42 EST 2008

JBoss DNA 0.3 has been released, and is available in the JBoss Maven
repository and our our project page's downloads area.
Congratulations, everyone!

This was our shortest cycle yet, and I think it was very successful.
We fixed several issues, pulled the XML sequencer out to its own
extension project, simplified a couple of internal framework, enhanced
the connector framework, and added a new graph API for those
components that sit on top of connectors.  There's also a new section
in the Reference Guide's on how to write custom connectors (http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/dna/freezone/docs/0.3/manuals/reference/html/repositories.html#custom-connectors
).  We also got a good start on a new SVN connector.  (My apologies if
I'm missing something).

Thanks to the whole team!  Interest in JBoss DNA continues to grow,
and that's a testament to your hard work and desire to build a great
project.

Congratulations, and best regards.

Randall