[dna-dev] Estimates toward completion of 0.2 tasks

John Verhaeg jverhaeg at redhat.com
Thu Sep 4 17:57:16 EDT 2008

It looks like I'm going to be the long pole here. I've got at least a week, maybe two, left of work, partly because I have to split my time with work on the next MetaMatrix release next week. If someone had the time to tackle DNA-152 or -90, that would be appreciated (although we may have to collaborate a bit on 90). Randall, could you address DNA-71?

John Verhaeg
Red Hat, Inc.
(314) 336-2950