[dna-dev] Announcing JBoss DNA 0.6

Randall Hauch rhauch at redhat.com
Sun Sep 13 21:56:03 EDT 2009

We've just released version 0.6 of JBoss DNA.  This release brings a
lot of fixes and a number of really great new features.  We've
actually done a fair amount of additional integration, and we're
getting great feedback from our user community.  Thanks to all the
JBoss DNA team for all the hard work!

Check out our recent blog post for more details about the release, the
new features (including the new Infinispan connector!), and what's
coming next.
http://jbossdna.blogspot.com/2009/09/announcing-jboss-dna-06.html

The SVN repository has a new tag (https://svn.jboss.org/repos/dna/tags/dna-0.6/
), and the trunk has been changed to 0.7-SNAPSHOT.  If there are any
questions or comments, just reply here.

Best regards,

Randall