[dna-dev] Announcing JBoss DNA 0.6

Randall Hauch rhauch at redhat.com
Mon Sep 14 10:05:41 EDT 2009

I forgot to mention that there have been a few changes in the
directory structure under 'trunk':

1) The 'dna-web-jcr-rest' and 'dna-web-jcr-rest-war' projects were
moved from the 'extensions' directory into a new 'web' directory.  Dan
will soon be adding under 'web' a new project for a REST client
library (that's used in the Eclipse plugin he's rockin' on).
2) The 'extensions/dna-connector-federation' project has been removed.
This was the first generation connector that was rewritten and moved
into 'dna-graph' to enable it to be reused more easily.

Please adjust your IDE's accordingly.

Best regards,

Randall