[dna-dev] The 0.7 release is looming - please update JIRA issues

Randall Hauch rhauch at redhat.com
Thu Jan 7 03:08:30 EST 2010

We're trying to tie up all the loose ends for the 0.7 release. We have just a few blockers that we're actively working, and one documentation issue that I do plan on finishing in the next day or two.  However, the following issues are up for discussion (but unless they can be resolved in the next day or two, they're very likely be pushed to 0.7):

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/DNA-367 AbstractJcrNode.getReferences() Is Incorrect
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/DNA-368 Referenced Nodes Can Be Deleted
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/DNA-614 REST client osgi bundle for the Eclipse plugin

If you're working on these or know the latest status, please make sure the issue is updated and add a comment stating whether you think it should be kept in 0.7 or pushed to 1.0 (or later).

Best regards,

Randall