[esb-users] Re: [esb-issues] JBossESBs over TCP/IP

Mark Little mlittle at redhat.com
Thu Mar 1 09:45:34 EST 2007

In which case you should be able to use the HTTP listener. It was
developed in the 4.0 beta release but has not been updated with the
recent architectural changes for 4.0 GA. That's on the roadmap (one
of the community members is looking at it). When would you need to
have this capability in place?

Mark.