[esb-users] Re: [esb-issues] JBossESBs over TCP/IP

Ashish Rajhansha ashish.rajhansha at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 1 10:30:51 EST 2007

We are currently concentrating on the architecture, shall move on to design
phase by the middle of this month and to implementation
of the first phase by middle of next month. The first phase will involve
integration of two JBossESBs, running on two clusters of JBoss AS, at two
sites. Intially a single webservice(ESB Unaware) will plugged into one ESB
and another WS(Patch for legacy finance system talking to a Microsoft SQL
database) will be plugged into the other ESB so as to be able to use each
others services.

Ashish