[esb-users] Re:Re: jbossesb project wizard

钱宇虹 yhqian99 at 163.com
Thu Aug 7 02:27:21 EDT 2008

 Jeff,

 Since you speak Chinese, let me tell you something, it does have something like“File->New->Project" , as I described as follow, it can help you create a project with ESB archive file.

1、 在Eclipse中,选择菜单“File->New->Project…”;

2、 在打开的“Select a wizard”对话框中,选择“J2EE->Utility Project”,点击Next”继续;

3、 在打开的“Utility Module”对话框中,输入如下信息:

Project Name:HelloESB

Target Runtime:JBoss 4.2 Runtime

Configuration:Default Configuration for JBoss 4.2 Runtime

点击“Finish”结束创建项目

BTW, The plugin you refer to , I think I did tried two days ago, but it does'n help.

   Lucy

在2008-08-07,"Jeff Yu" <cyu at redhat.com> 写道: