[esb-users] Re: jbossesb project wizard

Jeff Yu cyu at redhat.com
Thu Aug 7 03:24:07 EDT 2008

Hi Lucy,

The Utility Project is just an common project, not an JBoss ESB specific
project, yeah, you can configure it thru that, but with the new project
wizard, it will help you easily to create one.

BTW, please don't paste any chinese into this maillist, as others don't
understand that, so if you want to paste it, it is better for you to
translate it to English.

Thanks
Jeff

--