[forge-dev] Forge 1.1.0.Final

ggastald at redhat.com ggastald at redhat.com
Wed Sep 19 18:31:29 EDT 2012

Hello,

Forge 1.1.0.Final is on the staging repository, ready to be released.
However, when I tested installing any plugin (arquillian for example) I
get the following message and the plugin is ignored :

Not loading plugin [org.arquillian.forge.arquillian-plugin] because it
references Forge API version [1.0.3-SNAPSHOT] which may not be
compatible with my current version [1.1.0.Final]. To remove this plugin,
type 'forge remove-plugin
org.arquillian.forge.arquillian-plugin:1.0.3-SNAPSHOT:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT-a13eaa1a-1d84-45bc-921c-4829dd36c0e9.
Otherwise, try installing a new version of the plugin.

What should we do ? Change each plugin to be compatible with this
version or change the 1.1.0.Final code to ignore it ?

Suggestions appreciated,

Best Regards,

--
*George Gastaldi* | /Senior Software Engineer/
JBoss Forge Team