[forge-dev] Forge meeting minutes - 2015-05-26

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Tue May 26 10:25:12 EDT 2015

==============
#forge Meeting
==============

Meeting started by gastaldi at 14:00:30 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2015/forge.2015-05-26-14.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Agenda  (gastaldi, 14:00:45)

* Current Status and Priorities  (gastaldi, 14:04:12)
   * The website is still ranked #1 in our priority list  (gastaldi,
     14:04:40)
   * I am working in the website  (gastaldi, 14:04:51)
   * ACTION: koentsje and soro will submit a Tools in Action talk about
     Forge for Devoxx.be  (gastaldi, 14:11:48)

Meeting ended at 14:20:09 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* koentsje and soro will submit a Tools in Action talk about Forge for
   Devoxx.be

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* koentsje
   * koentsje and soro will submit a Tools in Action talk about Forge for
     Devoxx.be
* soro
   * koentsje and soro will submit a Tools in Action talk about Forge for
     Devoxx.be
* **UNASSIGNED**
   * (none)

People Present (lines said)