[gatein-dev] Property enforced in gatein portal

Arnaud HERITIER arnaud.heritier at exoplatform.com
Thu Nov 12 03:52:37 EST 2009

Hi guys,

  Thomas I just see your messages on IRC. We discovered few days ago
that this property (or mock.portal.dir ) has to be set to pass unit
tests . (it seems to be an issue in Exo kernel). Julien can probably
tell more about it.
  Thus having tests failures in a build by default isn't possible for
me. We have actually 2 short term choices :
- force the developper to correctly setup it's environment to be sure
that tests will pass (it's what I did)
- disable tests by default using a profile thus you can build gatein
without additional config.

The targetted solution is to remove the usage of absolute paths in the
build (I opened a jira about that). But I don't know when it will be
done

cheers

Arnaud

--