[gatein-dev] Build Gatein WCI KO

Matt Wringe mwringe at redhat.com
Fri Nov 13 09:37:35 EST 2009

On Fri, 2009-11-13 at 09:58 +0100, Arnaud HERITIER wrote:
> Hi,
>

>   For several days now, the build of WCI is KO :
> http://builder.exoplatform.org/hudson/job/gatein-wci-trunk-ci/5/console
>   This is because the module "WCI Tomcat 6 test component" requires to
> have a local installation of Tomcat in ${env.TOMCAT_6_0_HOME} and
> actually I don't have it.
>   Couldn't we deactivate this part by default like it is possible in
> others gatein modules which require TOMCAT or JBOSS for their
> integration tests.

Its setup to use profiles to handle which tests to run. By default it
will run the tests on JBoss and Tomcat since theses are the servers we
need to test against.

If you only want to run tests on a specific server, you just need to use
that servers maven profile.

for running Tests only on Tomcat -Ptomcat
for running Tests only on JBoss -Pjboss (or -Pjboss51 or -Pjboss42)

If you need to commit anything in wci, please make sure they pass the
test with the default servers.