[gatein-dev] Build Gatein WCI KO

Arnaud HERITIER arnaud.heritier at exoplatform.com
Mon Nov 16 05:52:20 EST 2009

I don't know if it is already possible in Cargo but what I would like to
have is :
- We can set a property name in the download mojo
- If the user define this property we consider it as the local path of the
app server
- Otherwise
-- Cargo downloads the app server from an url
-- It can store it on a given local path or in the local repo (we give it a
groupId/artifactId/version)

With that app servers binaries are downloaded only one time (we don't store
it in the target dir which is always removed).
By default a user doesn't have to setup a local app server but he can if he
want by setting up a property in his local settings.

Arnaud Héritier
Software Factory Manager
eXo platform - http://www.exoplatform.com
---