[gatein-dev] Build Gatein WCI KO

Arnaud HERITIER arnaud.heritier at exoplatform.com
Fri Nov 13 11:40:38 EST 2009

For me having a build which fails by default in the middle of the
process his a really bad thing (like gatein portal). At least we
should add an enforcer rule to no start the build if the tomcat_home
env var isn't set. Another possibility is to use a profile which
activates this module only if the var is set.
Didn't you think to use cargo to avoid all those installations by
default ? It was creAted for that.

Arnaud