[gatein-dev] Fix in portal list

Wesley Hales whales at redhat.com
Mon Nov 16 09:09:49 EST 2009

Yes, very awesome to have and thanks for fixing that Julien!

I have created a demo (using the bridge) leveraging the available JMX
data. I have also created a "live view" feature which allows for the
charts to refresh in real time at specified intervals (using polling)
- I was going to use ajax push, but I found a bug in the bridge that
does not return the response.

So for a very simple test, I used Jmeter and created a 20 user/thread
load with 5 loop count, and then added every default portlet to a
single page - and watched my macbook fall to its knees ;) but it is
cool to see the statistics that it generates.

The code is pretty much ready at this point, I am just making things
look attractive and also using it to test questionable RF components
for EPP support.

Here is a preview http://img4.yfrog.com/i/picture5eh.png/