[gatein-dev] Packaging evolution : exopackage embedded in GateIn (work in progress)

Dimitri BAELI dbaeli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 00:08:27 EST 2009

Hello,
   I moved the packaging tooling (aka exobuild) in GateIn to be able to work
on it directly without having to release it (see
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/GTNPORTAL-256 for more details).
   I'll work on it with Arnaud in the coming days.

  Currently it is not plugged (in /pakaging/pkg) because a build issue which
makes the build fails when "mvn install" is run from the root directory (or
packaging).
  I'll try to solve that later today, I'll keep you informed.

Note for bolek:
   I've commited a fix for the hibernate packaging GTNPORTAL-73 (no more
clean up of hibernate files, as we may need to include hibernate 3.3.2).

Dimitri BAELI - eXo Platform SAS