[gsoc] Congratulations to the GSOC Students

minal bhadleminal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 12:03:01 EDT 2012

Hi Anil,

My proposal has not been selected in gsoc but I would like to continue with
Jboss. I have accepted full time summer internship but I am very interested
in doing open source project simultaneously.

Is there any eligibility criteria or certain procedure to contribute to
Jboss outside gsoc.
What are the projects for other students to complete?

Regards,
Minal Bhadale