[Hawkular-dev] Public Hawkular Instances

Lucas Ponce lponce at redhat.com
Mon Apr 6 03:19:12 EDT 2015

Hi,

> On 1 Apr 2015, at 18:01, Thomas Heute wrote:
>
> > Matt has a separate Cassandra docker container we could use I guess,
> > but
> > I think the main problem is to not run out of disk space.
>
> The other issue to look into is the remainder of
> $wildfly/standalone/data,
> as this will (at least for some time) also contain data like alert
> trigger definitions.

hawkular-alerts use the $wildfly/standalone/data to pre-populate triggers definitions.

This is used just for demo purposes, if no data is found simply there are no definitions pre-populated but the alerts component works without any restriction.

These init files was setted just for demo/poc reason and we can move them to a proper way.

Is there any suggestion about which is preferred location for it ?

Thanks,
Lucas