[Hawkular-dev] Jira work log

John Sanda jsanda at redhat.com
Mon Apr 13 21:22:12 EDT 2015

I see that there is a work log tab for tickets. Is there a way to set it up so that when commits are pushed, the ticket can automatically be updated? I am pushing commits to my personal repo, and it would be nice for the ticket to indicate this so that it is easy to see where work is being done. I could just add a comment with the info, but I figured it would be worth checking to see if there is an automagic way for the ticket to be updated with that info.

- John