[Hawkular-dev] hawkular monitor agent - inventory

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu Apr 16 17:21:07 EDT 2015

The Hawkular Monitor Agent (the thing that runs inside of WildFly as a subsystem) can now monitor both its own WildFly instance as well as any remote WildFly instance. It can collect metrics and perform availability checks on any attribute in any subsystem within WildFly and can store that data in Hawkular-Metrics or Hawkular ecosystem. (so if there is any product that runs inside of WildFly, we can now monitor it). I am at a point where I can integrate it into kettle.

I need to now talk to Lukas and gang about the inventory stuff. I have no idea where to start when it comes to integrating with inventory. Lukas - can you setup a call of some sort where you guys can tell me what I have to do and I can ask questions? Hopefully this can help us figure out what we need from inventory from a client perspective.