[Hawkular-dev] Looking for the opportunities code

Sebastian Łaskawiec sebastian.laskawiec at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 04:11:48 EDT 2015

Hey!

My name is Sebastian and I'm a remote productization engineer for JBoss
Data Grid from Poland. I also contribute to the project New Castle (this is
a replacement for Brew) and I'm really interested in Hawkular as our
monitoring approach in the future.

I would love to help you with the coding in my free slots. Personally, I'm
very interested in cloud-related technologies, so I think I would fit in
Metrics Storage or Analytics. Could you please give me a hint where I could
start and how I could help?

I have also a small question regarding to the project's assumptions - do we
plan to analyze logs with Hawkular? This feature together with alerting
might create a lot of new use cases.

Thanks!
Sebastian