[Hawkular-dev] What is Business Transaction Management (prep for F2F)

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Fri Apr 24 09:15:09 EDT 2015

Thanks for the jump start, Gary,

Is there any active BTM going on in the RH Middleware product set
today?  Anything collecting information that might feed into Hawkular?
How about in a containerized deployment env?  Sorry if these are naive
questions, just trying to get  handle on the sort of data we may be
looking at, and how it gets correlated.  Or, would BTM be more
interested in just using H Alerting to generate alerts and take
automated actions?