[Hawkular-dev] Where should integration components live?

Peter Palaga ppalaga at redhat.com
Tue Dec 1 15:34:35 EST 2015

Hi John, I was about to write a message on this topic now after I spoke
with mazz :)

 > integration components, particularly those that interact
 > with the bus, live in the respective component repos.

I am not 100% sure which are "integration components" for you.

Nevertheless, mazz and me agree to move the "new Bus" (after
HAWKULAR-844) and "new Nest"
(https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-nest/pull/1 ) to hawkular-commons
git repository. I'll write more about the proposal in the next message.

-- P