[Hawkular-dev] Should Keycloak integration be optional?

Boleslaw Dawidowicz bdawidow at redhat.com
Thu Feb 5 04:55:20 EST 2015

I think major question is what do you need - and then please let us know
on keycloak-dev ;) We'll either try to convince you that you are wrong
or put your usecase on our roadmap.

If question is between somehow "embedding" keycloak or just have it
locally installed there is also second part of the story. As it is Auth
server (Identity Provider) with SSO capabilities for true production
deployment you would rather want to have this separately deployed.
You'll likely need to be able to switch to using external instance anyway.

W dniu 2015-02-04 o 15:28, Juraci Paixão Kröhling pisze:

Bolesław Dawidowicz
Supervisor, Software Engineering | Red Hat Middleware Security