[Hawkular-dev] Should Keycloak integration be optional?

Heiko Braun ike.braun at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 8 02:17:14 EST 2015

I did assume that the communication between hawkular components is not limited to HTTP. How would you secure the communication when another protocol is used?

Maybe this question helps to look at security requirements within hawkular on an abstract level.

What security requirements exist? What communication channels need to be secured?

Maybe you'll find that keycloak only addresses part of the requirements. This will impact the question wether or not to make it a technological constraint.

/HeikoB