[Hawkular-dev] Importing JBoss BoMs to Hawkular Parent

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Mon Feb 16 09:23:34 EST 2015

What is the better alternative at the moment, to have each component's
root pom import the bom?  Either way we sort of end up with the same
thing.Perhaps we could have profiles for the different deployment envs,
with WFly as our first one?  Not sure, but the benefit of all components
layering on the same provided deps seems important.