[Hawkular-dev] Importing JBoss BoMs to Hawkular Parent

Peter Palaga ppalaga at redhat.com
Mon Feb 16 10:07:37 EST 2015

Hi John and others,

First, I am not against including WildFly in some form. But I vote for
the least possible set. jboss-javaee-7.0-with-all [1] is unnecessarily
broad. Hibernate anyone?

Second, the possibility to run in a non-WF-like container is still
somewhere in my consciousness. Importing wf BoM does not seem to be a
step in that direction.

[1]
http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/wildfly/bom/jboss-javaee-7.0-with-all/8.2.0.Final/jboss-javaee-7.0-with-all-8.2.0.Final.pom

Thanks,