[Hawkular-dev] Documentation writing

Catherine Robson crobson at redhat.com
Thu Feb 19 15:50:34 EST 2015

Would we be able to take documentation written in Git with Asciidoc and
dynamically place that into other UI outputs?  Two reasons of why this
might be useful:

- Bring documentation into the Hawkular community website to describe
certain capabilties
- Bring documentation into the web console as context sensitive help
pop-ups/sidebars

My current understanding of Asciidoc tells me this would be possible -
but wanted to ask!

- Catherine