[Hawkular-dev] Prototype of operations execution on the feed

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Fri Jul 3 12:00:01 EDT 2015

On 29 Jun 2015, at 13:46, Heiko W.Rupp wrote:

> I have prototyped the execution of operations on the feed (WF-server
> for now).

This is now updated to also send execution results back to Hawkular and
into the UI

Currently this is shown as bubble  -- see attachment.

As the user that has started such an operation,
may or may not see the bubble, we need some sort
of notification center, where the results are kept.

Also as those operations may take some time, we probably
need an activity indicator next to each deployment with an
outstanding action.

   Heiko